Our club was established March 27, 1969 for the purpose of running events/projects/fundraisers that would ultimately benefit the children of Western Kenosha County.
Current events include:
- Annual Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt
- Paddock Lake Fest (celebrating the Independence Holiday), complete with a kids Decorated Bike Parade, Music Festival, Food Tent, and Fireworks
- Major sponsor/volunteer for Old Settler’s OktoberFest
- WheelBarrow of Booze Raffle around St. Patrick’s Day
- Kiwanis Food Building at the Kenosha County Fair
Past events include:
- Raised funds to build Nick’s Cabin at Bong Recreational Area (this is a Handicapped Accessible Cabin designed to allow special needs families the opportunity to enjoy the natural setting of Bong Recreational Area).
- Assisted with the Special Olympics
- ran an Arbor Day Tree Sale that sold over 30,000 trees in five years
- in the 1970′s our club ran a local Rodeo